Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Sunday Visit

Today was a great family day! We started our day with a visit from The Kerr Family (Rob, Marybeth, Emma, & Julia). Marybeth and I have know each other a better part of our lives now and have been blessed enough to have our children within months of each other both times and now they will grow up together! Here are some pictures of the kids it is so sad that they live in CT and can not get together to play more often....








Later on after Elijah's nap he was able to show off his swimming skills to Daddy. However, Elijah's time did not last too long in the pool as he stood at the stairs shivering with blue lips he informed me that its not warm like Grammie's pool!

Today was a wonderful, relaxing, enjoyable Sunday & I am sad that my husband has to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Samuels hair gets curlier and curlier with ever photo I see!