Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Friday

What started as a rainy day turned out to be full of sunshine. We had plans to meet Elijah's friends at the park which were almost cancelled by a morning rain storm, however lucky for mom the sun decided to shine. I was doing my own personal sun dance in the shower praying for the sun to shine because Elijah really needed to run around and be with his friends and I needed some time out to chat with the moms. Thank God it worked! But just as we were about to head out the door and I went over to get always smiling Samuel and noticed that he had puked and it was all over him from his eyes to his toes and all over the tray of the swing. He is a puker and it never ever phases him at all he just pukes, laughs, and smiles! So after a quick wipe down and wardrobe change we head out the door to the park.

The park was great the kids loved it and they are too cute to watch together. So Elijah climbed everything there was to climb went down all the slides and even got a few rounds on the swing....it was a good day! Samuel so nicely pooped all over himself and me as well as puked but after a quick change it was time to head home. So back to the house where Elijah and I indulged in a chicken nugget & bbq sauce lunch and then everyone went down for a nap (including mom).

Today was a good day & I am happy the sun came out!

3 comments:

kerilee77 said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! So sorry I missed it!

Tanya said...

It was a fun morning. So great to see you and the boys.

Sue said...

We had a great time too! I can't believe how big both boys are!