Sunday, August 17, 2008

An Afternoon Out

THANK YOU Julie mother of 5, who was willing to take both boys so that Cookie and I could attend a wedding! I was very anxious about leaving Samuel since he has not been taking the bottle willingly or with much success but even after fully disclosing this to Jules she still wanted to take them. So about 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon we dropped the boys off. Everyone had a great day Elijah played with the boys train set for 3 hours straight, Samuel actually took some of the bottle, & I got an afternoon out with my husband!

We had such a beautiful time at the wedding. We set at a fun table, won the centerpiece of beautiful flowers, ate a great meal, and danced most of the afternoon and evening away. Thank you Cookie for making me go and assuring me that the boys would be ok!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Some times husbands do know what they are talking about. I am glad you had a great time.