Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not a good day....

Today was not a good day at all and that does not even really sum it up. Nothing special happened to make it that bad but nothing really happened to make it easy either. If you have been following on facebook you have heard the boys have been sick with the croup since Friday night. Our weekend sucked it was full of sick kids and sleepless nights. Monday Cookie went back to work and was about to escape the boys who want to both be held constantly, don't want to eat, hardly want to drink, and never want to sleep or watch the same movie!

The there was today....Elijah is on the mend I hope and Samuel seems to be getting worse I debated off and on if I should take him back to the doctor but finally decided to wait and see how he would be tomorrow. Well the all hell broke out, also know as Samuel crying NONSTOP for over an hour nothing at all would stop him from crying NOTHING!!!! He was a mess so in hopes of saving his life and my sanity we went for a drive so both boys could get a bit of a nap and I could get a minute. This is not my best mommy moment but a girl has to do what she needs to do I guess? Well after our hour plus ok two hour drive we got back to the house and guess what happened as soon as we got home....Samuel started crying again for at least another hour. Samuel cried until Cookie came home and at this point Cookie came home to find the three of us sitting on the floor crying. On a plus my husband must have known it was not a good day because he brought home flowers, thanks babe!!!!

So today I cried all day it seemed because after the boys finally went to bed I had an emotional meltdown of the days happenings, things that have happened, and the fate that awaits us in five weeks when baby #3 arrives! I hope that all this is just because I am pregnant and not because I am becoming an overly emotional person.

I hope the boys sleep soundly tonight and that tomorrow is a brighter day!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hoping some sunshine comes your way soon. You need some fun and relaxation before the new addition arrives. You know where to find me if you need to vent at all. Let's play soon. Thinking of you guys!

Michelle said...

I am so sorry friend. I know the past few days have been really hard. I wish so much that I were closer and could come and just keep you company. I also see you were putting on a brave face for my birthday and that is sadly going to cost you 10 points. wink! wink! You know I am always here. As we have learned an easy day for one can be another's hardest.

Somedays are just hard and it is ok to get it out.
Sick kiddies and a quickly arriving baby would qualify as a lot for a lady to take in. The last few weeks of your pregnancies are always emotional and a little scary, so just be easy on yourself and keep getting it out...to your husband, online and to your peeps. Big hug friend. You are amazing! Mich