Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Do....

So, as we do every six weeks or so the boys and I ventured out to get their hair cut. It was only a year ago that I was till holding Elijah in the chair with the promise of prizes or treats after. Well, times have changed they both sat perfectly still and while in the moment I was thrilled and happy as could be it may have actually been a bad thing. Poor Samuel's hair was butchered! The worst hair cut I have every seen, all I asked for was a trim and before I new it on the floor all his curls were sadly GONE! All day long I kept looking at him telling myself that everything was fine I was over reacting but then this morning came and everything was not alright his hair is awful! I know it will grow back and I will say once I sprayed it down today and added a little product in it, everything was better not good but better. Anyways it will be along time before Samuel has another hair cut we might actually be embracing the afro full on and then maybe even dreadlocks!






No comments: