Friday, February 19, 2010

Five on Friday

Here we are Friday again & it has been a hell of a week!

1. Samuel has discovered the it is more exciting to climb out of his crib than to sleep in it so we will be transitioning to a bed far sooner than we hoped.

2. Samuel has also discovered a love of the potty and is no longer a big fan of his diaper and insists on using the potty the last few days. Strangely to my surprise he actually does pee on the potty when he asks to go, maybe he really is ready to potty train?

3. After great debate, discussion, and even a few sleepless nights Cookie and i decided on a preschool for Elijah and enrolled him for the fall. He will be going Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9-12 and I think we picked a perfect match and will be very happy!

4. At my check up today for Baby #3 everything looks great baby is still head down, only measuring 2 weeks ahead which is great for me, and had a healthy heartbeat of 152 which is the highest it has been. Only 6 more weeks till we find out boy or girl!!

5. My #5 for the week is a confession that 3 out of the 5 days this week I have napped when the boys napped and used Samuel's crib climbing as an excuse to hold him and nap with him. I have to admit I was a much happier mommy because I got an hour or so of shut eye.

No comments: