Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby #3

The time is really ticking by and the arrival of baby #3 will be here before we know it. Most days I can not believe it is almost here, it feels like it was last week that we actually found out that we were pregnant so how can it be that another little Popotte will be coming to live with us? I think if I am honest I am in a bit of denial that it is even happening, not that I don't want it to happen but if I don't think about it than it will take longer to happen. Does this make sense?

I am feeling pretty good for the most part. I had a few weeks were the baby was breech and very high up which was making it so I was breathing like a fat pug even when I was sitting. Lucky for me Samuel at one point was also breech so I busted out the 17 steps to move your breech baby and got to work. Well, I am happy to report that I walked around for about ten days playing my ipod to my crotch and it worked the baby flipped. I am hoping that the baby stays in position which it more than likely will because it does not have much room in there anymore.

We have not done anything in preparation for the baby except discuss names over and over and over again! Needless to say we have not agreed or settled on anything & Elijah thinks we should name the Bob. One thing I can promise you is the baby's name will not be Bob or Spiderman Baby!!!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

I'll say it again, Uncle Bobby wouldn't mind some kind of namesake. Maybe not Bob, lol, but Robert for a middle name wouldn't be so bad :o) That Elijah and I are on another level together, because we are both grown <3