Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010






The entire month of January has passed and I NEVER blogged. I have many things that I wanted to blog about but just simply never took the time to do it. This makes me wonder how will I have time to blog when baby #3 arrives in about 2 months, never mind blog when will I have time to do anything? So, here is the update for the past month.....

My birthday was perfect! The night of my actual birthday we celebrated by eating pizza and cake with four of my favorite guys, Cookie, Elijah, Samuel, & brother Jay. I was then surprised with two awesome gifts, a snuggie from Jay and a kitchen aide mixer from Cookie and the boys....I could not have been happier!!!! Saturday night LN was so kind to come and babysit the boys so Cookie and I could have a really enjoyable night out of great food and bowling with some friends. Birthday weekend was perfect & I just hope being 34 is half as good!

We were lucky enough that Cookie had off MLK day so even though it had snowed we decided to venture into the Boston Children's Museum. We actually purchased a membership (gift from the in-laws) so we can go back a few more times as well as several other museums. The boys LOVED it and had a blast. It was so nice to take a day and actually spend it as a family and do something fun. In the hustle and bustle of holidays, birthdays, and everyday craziness it is hard to space the time to do something just because & I am glad that we did! It was a lot of fun and the boys did not want to leave when it was time so good thing we get to go back anytime we want!!

January has been very occupied with searching for preschools for Elijah. The hunt for a perfect preschool could be a blog all in it's self and I am sure that this will not be the only mention of it. We are looking for the perfect school that offers 3 half days, is affordable, education based, and will give him what he needs to go to kindergarten the next year. We have looked at about 5 schools in total & Elijah has been very excited to look at all of them and has really not wanted to leave them after our visits. He is more than ready head off to school next year, me on the other hand I am not really ready to let him go but at least I will have till September to get adjusted to the idea.

Along with the January ending and moving onto February comes party preparations for Elijah's birthday! He has requested another dinosaur party so we have been busy planning for his 4th birthday. I have a really hard time believing that he is going to be four!

OK well there is January in a small clip I promise February will be better!!!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

I love that Samuels hair makes it so that hard hat doesnt fit quite right :o). Also, I never noticed that window in the Arthur airplane when we were there the last night...maybe I was just distracted by the sleeping Grandmother. Nice blog, I look forward to the next one. I miss those boys! And you and Cookie of course!