Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday Sledding!!!






We were so lucky to have yet another snow fall so Cookie and I, more Cookie than me decided we should bundle the boys up and bust out the sleds Uncle Jay got them for Christmas. I hate the winter every part of it except for my birthday and Elijah's of course but I am trying to embrace the fun because Elijah really loves it. The boys loved the sledding outing. We walked around the family and everyone one of us took a fall or two, except Pugsley!

Thank you Uncle Jay for the awesome sleds it looks like we will be getting a lot of use this winter!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That picture of Samuel is so great! Even with his windburn.

Michelle said...

Ok....I can't handle how cute the kids are in the snow.
I love those rosey cheeks.
Miss you guys
M