Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!





WOW, I can not believe that the decade is over. In the past ten years so much has changed in my life but so much has stayed the same. I have been so blessed over the past ten years to have married my best friend after a very long wait, had two beautiful healthy boys & one more baby on the way, made some amazing new friends because of my boys, and been surrounded by my friends and family through a lot!

To ring in the new year Cookie and I stayed home and enjoyed each other company. We worked on getting the soup ready for New Years Day and Cookie enjoyed some very large king crab legs that I surprised him with. I would say it was a perfect way to bring in what I am sure is going to be a wonderful new decade full of greatness!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love these photos of cookie! Dad never gets enough blog play, does he. I need to do something about that. Looks like fun.