Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Cards....

Christmas cards make me say BAHUMMM BUGGGG!!!! I tried and tried and tried to get a decent picture of my two beautiful boys and nothing. For days I tried to get the "perfect" picture of the two of them to send to friends and family for the holiday season and nothing except everyday I went to the mail box and pulled out yet another perfect holiday card of someone else's children. I had reached my last straw and today was the deadline to get the pictures I was searching for so I enlisted the help of.....Uncle Jay! Together we tied the boys up in Christmas lights and shut all the house lights off....I just knew this was it & it was going to work! YEAH RIGHT....complete bust nothing first I had my camera on the wrong setting, then they would not stand still, then the wanted to run like crazy people with the lights. For over a half hour we tried to get something but as you may have guessed we did not except for a headache and two over stimulated boys.







I did however meet my deadline and order cards with pictures I already had....Happy Holidays!!!

4 comments:

KiKi said...

hahaha, that picture of Uncle Jay rocks. I'm sure that you found a great picture to send out!

Jane said...

I think the one of the 2 boys in the dark would have been perfect, but I am sure you picked a great one!

Tanya said...

I think these are perfect! What fun! I want to do it at my house. No matter what you decided on, they will be special. Those boys brighten anyones day.

Michelle said...

I LOVE the shots with the lights! One of those could have been a x-mas card.

M