Friday, December 18, 2009

Kids, Cookies, & Craziness!!!






Today was hopefully our 1st annual Christmas Cookie play date! Elijah, Samuel, & I had a few of our friends over to make and decorate cookies in hopes of having some fun, catching a few photos, and getting in the spirit. It worked we had a blast!!!! All together there were four moms (Kimberly, Keri, Tanya, & myself) and nine children (Emma, Ethan, Colin, Landon, Ashton, Lucy, Jack, Elijah, and Samuel). It was so much fun, the kids had blast and were much better than I thought they would be. Emma and Lucy became instant girlfriends, Elijah and Landon thought tools and dinosaurs were great for decorating cookies, Jack climbed on top of the table and stole some cookies, and Samuel was happy to get his hands on whatever sweet he can!

I hope we can do this again next year and maybe even a few more of our friends can join us!

3 comments:

Ln said...

Ok - those are some ADORABLE kids!! Samuel stealing Elijah's frosting is pretty cool. I love how intently Elijah is making his cookie

Tanya said...

This was one of my favorite days this holiday season. Thank you for hosting and letting me bring my kids and the mess to your house! Already thinking about the photo ops for next year.

kerilee77 said...

This was such a great day. I have such a smile on my face looking at the pictures. Thanks for having us over and can't wait to do it again next year! It'll be here before we know it!