Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!






Finally, the morning we had been talking up had arrived! I think this was the first year I actually realized how much work and effort my parents put into making Christmas amazing and I was hoping that Cookie & I were able to do the same for Elijah and Samuel. Well, I think we came pretty close! Elijah's favorite gift was Spike the dinosaur & sadly Samuel hates him and cries whenever he is on but I am sure they will become friends soon. Samuel loved his vacuum and has been cleaning since opening it. Another big hit was the sleds that Uncle Jay got them and now everyone even me is hoping for some snow to test them out. It was an amazing day for the boys and I can not wait till next year when there will be one for Popotte kid opening gifts!

No comments: