Friday, December 18, 2009

Five on Friday....

Here is the early morning edition of Five on Friday since Elijah decided to start his day at 5:15am because according to him he is just "way too excited about the holidays to sleep" this is after finally getting him to bed at 10:48pm last night. Anyways moving on to the five on Friday.............

1. I can not believe that Christmas is only a week away which mean that there is only two weeks left in 2009 and even more excitingly 3 weeks till my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Today is Cookie's last day of work before he is on vacation till the New Year. Yup you read it correct we are going to have him home with us for two weeks straight for the most part I think this will be good but then on the other hand him being home always screws with my schedule. On a positive note it will give me the chance to get some much needed lunch and dinner dates in with some fantastic ladies!

3. I have class this weekend which I am very excited about but who the hell did the schedule and made it so we had class the weekend before Thanksgiving and Christmas, my guess is it was a person who does not host Thanksgiving or leaves all their wrapping and even some shopping to the last minute like myself.

4. We are having a cookie playdate this morning and I am hopeful that is goes smoothly and the kids have a great time and actually want to decorate the cookies. It would be a big bust if they had no desire, fingers crossed it goes off without a hitch and it becomes an annual tradition.

5. Elijah has added a few more things to his list this week just as my mother had predicted and they are, a watch, lobster, ice skates for hockey, legos, remote control helicoptor for him and day, and most importantly a wife. Sadly Santa has closed the workshop and he will not be getting any of those additions but good thing his birthday is only 6 weeks later!

Well there is it another five on Friday on what is a freezing morning with no hopes of getting warmer today! I hope everyone has a fantastic week of holiday happiness!!!

No comments: