Thursday, December 10, 2009

24

I can not even believe it as I type it....we are 24 weeks along already with baby #3!!! I had a level two ultrasound today which would of been my sixth ultrasound of this pregnancy and more than I had with the boys combined. Finally, we got a clean bill of health & the baby looks perfect! I love it when anyone calls my kids perfect even if they are still in utero. I had a very tempting moment at my ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby I actually had to look away because the tech had to type it on the report which shows on the scream. I am proud to say I resisted but I did however count her key strokes which was 9 which is too long for boy, girl, female, or male. The 9 key strokes really confused me and I told her that and she smartly reminded me she could just tell me I didn't need to crack a code....but nope we won't be finding out until the Spring! Speaking of when the baby is due (April 1st) I noticed that the following weekend is Easter so with my luck I will end up in the hospital over Easter weekend and miss the boys, their baskets and egg hunt. So again I am faced with let nature take it's course and see when the baby wants to be born or schedule a date to work around the holiday.....I think I will be gambling and seeing if things might happen on their own!

A few other baby #3 updates, I still have awful heartburn, have a giant belly and look like I should deliver tomorrow, I am measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule, crave cranberry juice, baked goods, and peanut m&m!!!!

Also we still have no name for baby #3 so please feel free to make any and all suggestions we are open to anything!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Nine letters...sex female.

Jane said...

Tanya, that would be 10 keystrokes! Glad you resisted the urge to know, cracking the code is much more fun!

Mary said...

female space return -- that's me cracking the code! :)

Jane said...

Mary that's only 8 keystrokes!

kerilee77 said...

So funny...I was just going to comment that nine letters was "sex female"...Tanya beat me to it!