Friday, December 11, 2009

Five on Friday!!!

FIVE ON FRIDAY!!!!

1. This week two people I know lost someone very close to them and it has really hit home. One of them lost her mother after years of illness and the other lost their husband who was only 35 years old to a sudden heart attack. I can not imagine how you deal with either one of these losses, it makes my heart physically ache and me cry thinking of the emptiness that they must be feeling. What it has made me do is be much nicer to Cookie and appreciate my mom a little bit more if that is even possible!

2. We really need to get our house decorated for Christmas we have nothing up except Buddy our Elf. I just can not seem to get the spirt so if anyone wants to come over and decorate feel free to come on by!

3. Speaking on Christmas I am excited to say I was able to get Spike the dinosaur half off and he will be under the tree Christmas morning. I hope Elijah loves him and that the new baby is not scared to death of him.

4. Baby #3 has been moving like crazy and is now often waking me in the middle of the night because if it, I hope this does not mean he/she is going to be a night owl.

5. I need to get focused and get a decent photo for our Christmas card and send them out next week (I hope). See I told you I have no Christmas spirt I hope it shows up soon!!!

No comments: