Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Third...

The third Popotte baby will be welcomed into our family in less then 100 days & I can not even believe it!!! It seems like only a few days ago that I took a pregnancy test & to our surprised were pregnant AGAIN!!! Words can not express how wonderful it felt to not "try" to get pregnant and just be surprised with a tiny blessing & miracle. However this little miracle has given us a few ups and downs along the way and by no mean has been uneventful. It all started with multiple ultrasounds to get the correct measurements and pictures and the latest has been that I failed my one hour glucose test and as a result had to do a three hour fasting test. I am happy to report I passed the three hour with perfect numbers and we have nothing to worry about!

I am 28 weeks pregnant today & I am HUGE bigger than I was with either one of the boys so I can only imagine how big I will be come the end of March. I am still having heartburn, craving cran-rasberry juice, longing for a diet coke, and loving peanut m&ms! Cookie and I have not settled on a name yet but I think we are close in regards to a girl but not boy so if you have a suggestion offer it up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog Dianna! Happy Birthday!!

Ln said...

I can't wait to meet baby #3! must admit I've had thoughts about how Samuel will adjust to not being the baby, but I was VERY concerned about Elijah and he has done amazing with his baby brother!