Sunday, February 14, 2010

ROAR Elijah is 4!!!!!!


I can not explain where the last four years have gone but I can tell you who has made them simply amazing & that is my Elijah!!! We celebrated with his 2nd Annual & what will also be his last dinosaur bash, just as he requested! I think the day went pretty good and everyone seemed to have a good time. What I do know is Elijah had "the best birthday & most perfect party EVER" because this is what he told we while I tucked him into bed.

Thank you for everyone that came to celebrate and thank you to everyone who helped out especially Tanya who took the stress away from me and took all the pictures!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

You did such and amazing job! His dinosaur fiesta was super fun. The cake was so great! And the tacos were yummy.

kerilee77 said...

So wish we could have been there. If I can ever get my sick household feeling better sometime this winter!!!!