Saturday, March 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!




Today William turns 7! I can not believe it. Where have the past seven years gone? William is amazing! I love him sometimes more than my heart can handle & often when I even say his name I get tears in my eyes because he is such a special person. There are few truly kind people in this world and William is one of them. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful gifted nephew, thank you Shannon!


5 comments:

KiKi said...

I don't even have the words for this comment. Other than I also tear up sometimes just thinking of him. He's a good soul, just like Uncle.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday William!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday William!

Ln said...

You said it all!

kerilee77 said...

Happy Birthday, William!