Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coming Clean....

So, I am coming clean and putting it out there for everyone to know....I have gone back to Weight Watchers! Yup, yesterday morning after many months of debating and putting off I came clean, turned myself in and faced the scale. The good news is I am at the same weight I was when we get pregnant with Samuel the bad news is I have a lot of work to do before I get back to goal.

Yesterday was a really hard day for me. There are not many things in life that I am afraid of and failure is it and in my eyes I have failed in the weight department. Starting back in Jan 2002 till May of 2003 I spent 16 months of my life taking off 103 pounds to turn around and put almost all of it back on over the next 6 years. Life is very different than it was then since I had no husband Cookie and I were just dating, I went to school at night, worked crazy amounts of overtime, worked out 5 days a week with a trainer, & actually had a minute to myself. Now I am a wife, a mom, I don't go to work, I don't have a gym membership never mind a personal trainer & finding a second never mind a minute to myself is challenging most weeks. BUT I have decided none of these are reasons or excuses not to take care of myself. So that being said I have committed to taking care of myself, being healthy, and taking of this disgusting weight! This is it I will never be going back to weight watchers I will just be staying there forever, hell I am a lifetime member after all!

There is someone I have to openly appologize to and that is my husband, I've already said it to him but babe "I am sorry!" I know that you fell in love with a chunky girl who got skinny but you didn't sign up to have a fat wife and I am sorry that is what you have had. Thank you for loving me and making me always feel beautiful no matter what weight I was at...don't worry you will have your orginal wife back at some point. I love you and thank you for being so supportive, you have no idea how much I need it.

7 comments:

Carla said...

WOO HOO! You can do it because you rock!! Don't ever forget that!

Mary said...

Dianna, good for you. I know it is such a juggling act! /your post made me cry. You are beautiful, no matter what! I am proud of you for seeking something just for you! You can do it. xoxoxoxo

Michelle said...

ok...you're killing me. Girl, I teared up on that one, but I am sure you have teared up a time or two about all of this, as well. It breaks my heart, hearing you be hard on yourself because I love you so much and I know what a battle this is for you, but I know you are disappointed and I am with you 100% on that. I was so amazed by you, when you called me Saturday morning and said, you were on your way, I was so happy, knowing you were making your move, but I was a little sad, knowing that you would hurt at your meeting. I know how hard it is to have to show up for something that takes so much hard work to make happen. All I can say is that, I wish this did not have to be so hard for you and that I think you are amazing. I am so proud that you are doing this for yourself and that you are committing to it, knowing that your life has changed a lot since the last go around and that your strategy has to be different. I think you are awesome! Step by step, day by day. Big big hug friend. M

Tanya said...

I've learned that you more than anyone can do whatever you put your mind to! Good for you. You are a beautiful person inside and out and you deserve to feel that way too.

kerilee77 said...

Dianna, if anyone can make up their mind to do something, I know you can! Thinking about all the work you put in to cut the dairy & soy out of your diet for the past several months takes unbelievable willpower and self-control and you did it because you love your child. I know you can do this too!! I think you're amazing!

Ln said...

Way to go, Di! Your dedication and commitment will pull you through this again. You have amazing strength and I wish you the best of luck!

Sue said...

I wish I had an ounce of your determination. Good luck and know that I'm here to help in any way possible!

Hugs!!!