Friday, March 13, 2009

For only $3....

For only $3 on Wednesday you can spend two hours with three other really cool moms & oh yeah your kids can bowl too. Yup we took the kids bowling & they loved it! Elijah was over the moon excited to meet his friends Cam, Ava, & Landon and go bowling! We were the only other ones there on a rainy Wednesday with exception of 5 old men who in the words of Elijah are "really awesome bowlers". The kids all did pretty well but with the exception to Landon they all need to work on waiting in line and taking turns. I am happy to say that no balls were thrown or kicked which is something I was nervous about. Anyways it was a great time and something we will be putting into the mix again. Enjoy the pictures!!!!




6 comments:

Sue said...

Great pics! I love the evil eye Michael is giving Samuel! Cam wants to go back so I have a feeling we'll be bowling a lot.

KiKi said...

Have I told you how much I love that frow my nephew has? I also love the picture of Elijah about to toss the bowling ball, I can hear him now, "watch out!". Lol. Miss them!

Michelle said...

That is awesome!!!!
That looks like it was a blast and I can tell Elijah loved it. he is killing me lately....I tell ya. And Samuel's hair in that picture, like you said, is awesome.
I love all the stuff you girls do with the kids.

Jane said...

Elijah is his mother's son. Look at that tongue as he approaches the throw line! Looks like a fun day.

Jane said...

Also, Michael looks like he's thinking "dude whats that on top your head?"

Ln said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! What a deal!