Saturday, March 14, 2009

24 Sticks of Butter...

Inquiring and supportive minds want to know so here it is, my week one update. This week I am proud to say I lost 6.4 pounds which is a little bit more than 24 sticks of butter. I love relating weight loss to sticks of butter it makes it much more of a visual and kind of a really gross visual at that. So, week one back on program went really well & was not that hard. The most challenging part was making sure that I ate enough (all my points in weight watchers lingo). I think I ate more this week than I have since Samuel was born. Now next on the list is to add some extra activity into my day.

Thank you so much for every one's support it has made this week much more manageable.

8 comments:

Sue said...

You rock!!!! How did you manage to eat more? As you know, that is my problem too.

I'm so proud of you!!!!

Jane said...

congrats!!!!! good start.

Sue said...

One other thing...You are more than welcome to come over here and take walks with us. From one end and back it's exactly a mile and if we walked the entire neighborhood its 3 miles. I'd love the company (and kick in the butt to do it)!

Carla said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!! Good for you! What a great start!

KiKi said...

That is awesome sis! What a great first week! I know how hard it is to have such a great loss the first week back. I also love when you relate your wait loss to butter and other food. I always looked forward to that before!

Great start and I'm happy you are eating more now!

Michelle said...

You are amazing friend!! I knew this week was going to be a big one and a lot of sticks of butter apparently. he he! I am so glad week one went well and that it didn't feel too hard. I know the know dairy or soy will make things challenging, but as usual, when you set your mind to something we all get to see something amazing.
Oh and I am glad you are eating more.....we know that is the ticket. Congrats friend!!!
m

Ln said...

Way to go!!! you are truly amazing! Keep up the dedication and hard work, you know it is worth it!

kerilee77 said...

Yay!!! So glad it was a great first week for you. Keep the momentum going! :o)