Saturday, March 28, 2009

WOW 10 months already?

I can not it has been ten months already since Samuel was born but then there are days I can not even recall life without him. So, ten months later and a mom of two and I am over the moon happy, most days! I'll be honeset some days are really challenging but we make it through them and start again the next morning bright and early. Anyways...on the Samuel and reaching the ten month mark. He is still the happiest baby I have ever met in my life & I love him more than he will ever know. He is constantly killing me with his big blue eyes and his crazy afro! He is constantly on the move and trying to keep up with Elijah. Samuel has taken a few steps but really does not show much interest in walking & I think that is because he is so quick when he crawls. His latest loves are climbing Elijah's chair, emptying Pugsley water bowl, singing in the car, climbing stairs, and he loves his zesty tomatoe snacks. A few things he does not like are green veggies (he pukes every time he eats them), sleeping all night, and he gets very eangry when you take anything away from him.
THEN





NOW





2 comments:

Ln said...

What is on Samuel's head in that pic?

He is too precious! what a beautiful family you have!

Michelle said...

Oh I love the then and nows.......holy smokes. To see them playing together is so cute.
Big hugs to you guys.
Auntie Shelley can't wait for you all to visit her soon.