Monday, October 26, 2009

THAT IS MY HAT!!!

Today while getting ready to go outside I was putting the boys coats and hats on, simply enough right???? Yeah well then I put the hat the Michelle made Elijah when he was a baby on Samuel and all hell broke out. Elijah instantly ripped the hat off his brother's head and put it on his own and FIRMLY informed Samuel that it was his hat not Sammy's! I never knew he had such a strong attachment but who could blame him it is beautiful and cashmere, he is so my son!!! I wonder if maybe over Christmas vacation on her lack of free time if Auntie Michelle might make Samuel a special winter hat too?????



1 comment:

Mary said...

Awesome!!! Love that little moment. The hat is AWESOME! Also, the boys look like freaking twins in these pics!!!! Great shots and they are gorgeous.