Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bye Bye Afro Baby....


Bye bye afro baby.....Hello handsome toddler!!! Finally after pondering when would be a good time to cut Samuel's hair we just jumped in and did it. The past week had been a hand full with his hair between the food, stickers, and toys he likes to store in it and the dread locks that were starting to form in the back it really was time to get the 1st hair cut. So, without any planning we just went out and did it! He was fantastic he sat in the chair calmly the entire time just looking at himself in the mirror and waving to anyone that came in. I will be honest I a little teary eyed watching my baby's afro fall to the ground and watching this toddler appear before my eyes! I have to say I think he might of even gotten cuter since his hair cut.




2 comments:

Jane said...

Such a big boy now! He is cuter than ever now.

Mary said...

I love it!!!!! Wasn't snip-its a really easy experience. :) He looks so handsome! Hope you saved some of the curls too.