Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Popotte #3

The news has spread and I think almost everyone knows by now that we are very excited to share that we are expecting Baby #3 to arrive this coming spring. My actual due date is April 1st but unfortunately we will be having a scheduled c section somewhere between March 26th and April 2nd. Not sure if we will be sharing the date with everyone once we know it but I will at least keep everyone up to date on a need to know basis.

So far pregnancy has been great. I love being pregnant and growing this special little person. What I do not love it the heartburn and the migraines that I have been having but if those are the worst that I will have to deal with then I am very lucky! I had my regular monthly appointment last week and baby #3 was not being so cooperative in letting my midwife and I hear it's heartbeat so we had to have an ultrasound which gave us a chance to have a sneak peak at the baby before our big ultrasound next month. Everything looked great the baby is measuring perfect and had a very healthy heartbeat of 144!

Here is the picture of Baby #3

3 comments:

Ln said...

I so can't wait to meet Baby#3! And...I need to know so I can schedule my vacation to help you...but I don't need to know yet! February works for me.

Jane said...

I just can't wait, another Aries.... just like me and Kristen!
I hope the headaches go away soon.

Tanya said...

So great! You have a great little clan already and this little one will be just as great!