Friday, October 30, 2009

FoF

Friday it is so here is my list....

1. I LOVE Halloween, always have & I thank my parents for that. Every year we could be whatever we wanted, we trick or treated for what seemed like hours, and then back to our house for a neighborhood Halloween party.....it was awesome & I hope the boys grow up to love it as much as I do!

2. I am still getting use to Samuel's new hair. Most mornings when I go in to get him I still pause and look at him & think I really do miss his afro.

3. My baby belly is really starting to get bigger and bigger. The baby is moving alot these days & I can not believe that I am already 18 weeks and almost half way there.

4. I think I am the only mom I know that did not enter her kids into the Gap photo contest.

5. It was fourteen years ago this week (26th) that Cookie and I had our first date. I wish we had a babysitter that lived close so we could have had a moment out for a decent meal to reflect and enjoy eachother, I miss going on dates with my husband!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am glad you remember halloweens so fondly and am sure you will help create special memories for your kids too. I really hate that I miss so much of this stuff. Be sure to post pictures of Spiderman and the lion or lioness :-)