Saturday, August 8, 2009

MOOO

Tonight Cookie and I packed the boys up and instead of giving them dinner like all good parents should at 6pm in the evening we headed over to Crescent Ridge Creamery to see the cows and get some ice cream. I was so excited myself since I have been dairy deprived for the last year thanks to Samuel and his dairy allergy. When we pulled up since it was a cool evening all of the cows were out grazing and really close to the fence so the boys were both very excited. We were also lucky that Mona & Nono who live very close by were free and able to come meet us, we love any chance we get to see them they are the sweetest couple! We ordered our ice creams and headed over to see the cows where Elijah was trying to teach Samuel that cows say "Moo" not "AHHHH" Samuel really just wanted to yell and run into the fenced area with the cows. After visiting with the cows we headed over to climb on the old tractor. Elijah has loved this tractor since he was Samuel's age it is so cool to watch him on it every time. After some climbing, some more mooing, and a few final licks of ice cream we headed home....it was a perfect time!









4 comments:

Tanya said...

I think that makes you AWESOME parents.

KiKi said...

Is Elijah doubling up in that last picture? Ice cream in both hands? His hair cut looks nice! Samuels hair is as fun as always. I miss all my babycakes!!!

Mary said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I love love Crescent Ridge, that's where my parents got our milk delivered from growing up!
Summer is all about ice cream for dinner xoxooxo

Ln said...

I bet your boys would nominate you for parents of the year for this trip!