Friday, August 7, 2009

A Friday with Friends....

We had a very busy day on Friday the boys and I. After taking Elijah to soccer we headed up to Rockport to hang at the beach all day. It was a perfect beach day, 83 degrees, sunny with only a few puffy clouds, and the company of really good friends. We were at the beach all day long which is a dream come true in the my world. After the beach we rinsed the kids off and headed over to Kimberly's house for a pizza party and bath time for the kids. I went with the intention of bathing my boys, putting their pjs on, and they would sleep all the way home. As always my plan did not really work....Elijah fought me to take a bath and when I finally got him bathed and dressed he and Samuel both were awake the entire time home. Yup my boys are rock stars and they were up till 10:30 on Friday night. It was all worth it to spend the day with good girlfriends and their kids!





1 comment:

Jane said...

looks like a fun day for all