Friday, August 14, 2009

FoF

Five on Friday, a simple take from my fellow bloggers that do a Ten on Tuesday!

1. Samuel is crazy, has no fear, and is basically a Kamikaze pilot in his own world! Although this is awesome for him it makes for a very long day for Elijah & I.

2. I think my husband is amazing. I can not believe that he tolerates me daily and that most days he actually loves me too!

3. I am working on showing Pugsley more love. Cookie commented that I was on the one who wanted him and that I need to start caring more about him and loving him again....I'm trying!

4. No, Elijah is NOT going to preschool in the fall! Everyone we come in contact with asks this right after they ask if he is potty trained. Yes he is potty trained & NO he is not going to preschool in the fall and I am happy that he will be home with me!

5. I have not sent a text message while driving in over a week. My mother asked me to stop texting while driving and I have but only for the exchange that I am not wearing sunblock now. So, I may end up with skin cancer in a few short years but I won't cause an accident because I was texting!

5 comments:

KiKi said...

I knew Samuel would Kamikaze when he started going over the step into the playroom. Yes, you did want Pugsley and you really enjoyed him until he became really fat and masturbates whenever you have people over. Mom never asked me not to text and drive, hm? But, I wear sunblock and so should you. Because soon, people will begin to realize just how much older than me you really are because your skin will age and mine will not. A small SPF will keep out the bad but still allow you to get some color. <3

Jane said...

I NEVER said you didn't need to wear sunblock!

Jane said...

Kristen don't text while driving! It's very dangerous, wait til tou are at a light or pull over!

Tanya said...

Lets plan some fun this fall for the kids since Lucy is also NOT going to preschool. It does seem to be the first thing people asks after her age. But then they ask me if she is potty trained. The faces I get that she is neither going to school or potty trained are quite amusing. Then I get comments on her height.

Carla said...

I love the Five on Friday! I think I may have to copy you as I can't ever come up with 10 things!!