Friday, August 21, 2009

Five on Friday

1. I love that is has been hazy, hot, and humid all week long! All year long I long and dream about these types of days so you will not hear me complain at all about it. However, the pool does make it that much easier to deal with.

2. I hate that I am a procrastinator. I have been my entire life and although I always seem to get things done I wish I did not leave them to the last minute.

3. My boys make me smile all day long even when I am correcting/yelling at them I still can not help but smile.

4. I have mentioned it before BUT I am simply amazed by my sister Shannon. William had surgery today to remove his adenoids and her ability to handle him as well as all of the health care professionals to actually get to this point is simply unbelievable she ROCKS!

5. Grandpa is finally home from the hospital after 12 days & this is wonderful. However this does not mean much since we are STILL waiting on answers as to his health and course of care to follow. Please everyone keep him and my family in your prayers I have a feeling we have a long & bumpy road ahead of us.

So....there it is my second FoF hope you enjoyed & of course a blog post would not be complete without a picture or two of my boys!





4 comments:

KiKi said...

Sammy is getting very toothy! I love that smile! I love Elijahs hair cut, it looks really great. Shannon is amazing.

Ln said...

Your boys are amazing...as are you. The pic of Samuel with the black item in his hand makes him look very mischievous! Elijah looks oh so precious in the pic on the stairs! Shannon is an amazing mom and an amazing person! Love you all!

Mary said...

Love the FoF! Good job!!! Hope school went well.

Shannon said...

Thanks guys! Let me also say I can not get enough pictures of your boys they can make anyones day!