Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beach Bums


Last week Sue and I ventured to the beach with the kids. I was a bit nervous but I knew we could do it, after all we are moms we can do anything! I am happy to say in the words of Dora "WE DID IT" it was success! The kids all loved it and had a great day. Both my boys are fearless when it comes to the water and Samuel had a few good wave knock outs but rebounded like a champ! Elijah was so thrilled to spend the day with Cam running, swimming, and building sandcastles. My only hope next time will be that Elijah stops throwing the sand even if it is only back in to the water and that Samuel would stop eating it. Oh, and beautiful Arianna was such a joy and pleasure she is always happy!!! Looking forward to another beach day soon!!!!!!





2 comments:

Sue said...

:o) We had a blast! I can't wait to go again!

KiKi said...

Sooo, Um, rocks? On the beach? I just do not understand. Where do they come from? Do you have Seashells? Do they throw the rocks at each other? Hmmm.