Monday, April 27, 2009

Sesame Street Live!!!

Cookie surprised the boys with tickets to Sesame Street Live this weekend, courtesy of Comcast. The boys loved it & had a great time. Samuel was clapping, dancing, and singing along to everything. We had fantastic seats and could see everything perfect. Elijah was very also very in it but a little disappointed that he did not actually get to walk on Sesame Street. When I told him where we were going he asked if he could ride his bike there so I don't think he actually understood till me arrived at the show what was really going on. It was so much fun! Cookie & I both had a great time and were dancing in our seats right along with the kids!




3 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like you had really great seats! I am glad everyone had so much fun.

Ln said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Sounds like a blast.

Mary said...

Great pics!!! I can't believe a year is almost here. The boys are so cute. See you guys soon :)