Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally Good Weather!!!!




The good weather has arrived and I have been smiling since the sun came out on Friday! I feel so energized, I am in a great mood, I am feeling motivated and positive I just am simply happy!!!!! With the good weather came a lot of time outside to enjoy it. So after church on Sunday the boys took their naps and I enjoyed a little time on the deck doing my two favorite things chatting with Michelle and getting some sun!!! After the boys woke up 3 hours later, thank you God we set up Elijah's new t-ball and hit some balls & later he rode his bike. I am proud to say he is excellent at both. He really does not even need the tee but it is my easy way out from tossing him pitches. Samuel was happy as can be just watching and cheering his brother on while enjoying an afternoon snack. Later Cookie grilled some steak tips up for dinner and the boys were both asleep in bed by 8:30. We closed the weekend by watching the Red Sox sweep the Yankees! Who knows maybe we have a future all star in the making!!




4 comments:

Michelle said...

great updates friend!!!! The pictures are awesome. Your camera is really good. Good purchase. OK...first Elijah is getting so tall and totally looks like he is going to make some baseball coach very excited, very soon. As usual, Samuel is just a love and just looks like the happiest kid. I love looking at the pictures and hearing all your stories....even though I hear them doing one of my favorite things.....he he! Looks like you guys are going to have a great summer. Oh and hello Kate King.....I am so happy to see you again. She is cute.

Jane said...

Elijah looks like he's having a blast hitting the ball! You need to put a glove on Samuel so he can start practicing catching the ball!

Jane said...

Oh yeah, glad to see Elijah's keeping his tongue in his mouth as he hits the ball! Unlike his mom!

Ln said...

The boys are so precious. Looks like they enjoy the outdoors as much as their mom does!