Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Roommates!

It has been on our to-do list forever but finally the boys are roommates & are officially sharing a room. The night before Easter Cookie and Uncle Jay took down the crib and moved it across the hall to Elijah's room. Elijah got to pick where his bed would be and he was so excited to have Samuel in there with him. I was nervous because Samuel is not the best sleeper and Elijah had been sleeping with the light on since June. Well I am a proud momma again and happy to announce that Samuel is a fantastic sleeper and Elijah sleeps with the light OFF!!!

Just like my mother said it would it worked out perfect!!!! Our one small challenge has been the afternoon nap but I am sure we will figure it out soon. I love having my bedroom back to just being me & Cookie & we both love the fact that everyone is sleeping until the morning!!!

Why did we wait so long to do this??? Oh yeah my husband's honeydew list is a mile long, well at least it is done now!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hooray! kids have been sharing rooms together forever. It's much more fun.