Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One more month....



One more month & my baby will be a year old! How did this happen??? Where has the time gone? A year ago at this point I was getting everything ready in the house for the new baby & spending as much "quality" time with Elijah as I could. Now the house is a constant hustle and bustle always noisy and very seldom clean. But I can say this I would not change it for the world!

Samuel at eleven months old is happy happy happy!!! Or as Grammie called him today the toothless crawler. Yup, he has no teeth yet or even a sign of one & has not an interest in the world of walking. This drives me crazy EVERY single day because I myself have been an over achiever since day one and was born with a tooth and walked at nine months. Now I have a child who has no teeth and no interest to walk, so which do you think is going to happen first do you think he will get a tooth or walk?

Right now Samuel is saying dadda, lijah (elijah, momma, bub (bubble), & hey (uncle jay). Uncle Jay is Samuel's best friend and always makes him smile whenever he sees or even hears him from another room. Samuel also really enjoys playing with Elijah no matter what he is doing, sneaking up the stairs, taking bubble baths, & insists on feeding himself which often leads to big messes!

Who knows what the next month will bring but I hope that there is a tooth and a stroll in Samuel's near future. I have already started the planning of his big birthday bash and everyone should be seeing their invitation in the mail soon!!!



5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love him!

Shannon said...

I think the first picture is the first one to look like daddy.

Michelle said...

Samuel is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

ok....I had more time to read it this morning and I am sure that tooth is going to pop through soon. I mean it should..... you are so funny friend.
I think it is so sweet that Jay is his best friend. I bet that little one is going to be cruising on two feet very soon....hey maybe the dynamics of his hair-from throw off his balance........ oh, ah, oh! he he! I love that kid and his hair!

Ln said...

He is sooo precious!! You & Cookie make beautiful babies!