Sunday, April 26, 2009

The first phone call from a girl's father....

Samuel had a date last week with his girlfriend Kate which resulted in us getting a phone call from her dad. Kate's father was not too please with how Samuel was treating his daughter. I guess he was not too happy that he enjoys mounting her when she is laying on the ground and he also really enjoys hitting other little kids in the head with toys just ask his friend Colin who I am sure had bruises after our visit with them. I assured Kieran (kate's father) that I do not encourage the behavior and will do my best to put a stop to it BUT his daughter does not exactly play hard to get & Oh yeah she likes to pull hair!




3 comments:

KiKi said...

Well hello?!? What kid would want to pull that hair?

Jane said...

What a cute couple! Tho' you better watch out for those nasty girls, one of them will eventually steal him from you:(
Kate is adorable and getting sooo big.

KiKi said...

My last comment, what i meant was...What kid WOULDNT want to pull that hair?!? I am sure she was just trying to figure out what was on his head :o). I love that hair more and more every time i see it.