Sunday, September 7, 2008

FLIPPIN' TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to address it.....Yes I know that there is a typo on the invitations to Samuel's baptism. I swear I read and reread those dang things before sending them out but I guess that is what happens when you have a toddler at your feet and a baby on your boob and you try to do invitations. So I am sorry & very embarrassed that I sent them not perfect & I hope that everyone understands how it could happen.

OK well we are off the Canobie Lake Park today for a Comcast Company picnic so I will blog about that later. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

kerilee77 said...

I didn't even notice a typo! I think everyone who got the invitations knows that you are very busy & distracted with 2 little ones and completely understand. No worries!

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

I didn't even notice!!! Good for you for getting them out with the two boys. I know you share that perfectionist characteristic I too have as a Capricorn so I know it's killing you. Don't sweat it!

Canobie Lake sounds fun!!!!