Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wondering why I have not blogged in over a week....



Samuel NEVER sleeps!!!!!!!!! He is awake all day long! No matter what I do I can not seem to get him to nap & night time is not much better. I think the reason this is extremely frustrating is because he was a good sleeper and then just one day he wasn't. Everyone keeps telling me it's a growth spurt or he is teething but whatever the reason is the outcome is the same, I have a messy house and I am behind in everything! On the up side of Samuel is that when he is awake which as I mentioned is ALWAYS he is happy! He is the happiest baby ever! He loves to chat, to laugh, to sing, to watch Elijah do anything, and currently his favorite toy is his feet which he is constantly reaching for.

Elijah is busy busy busy as usual and has been making me laugh the past week with just the ideas and things that come out of his mouth. Here are a few examples:

Our very nice neighbor Karla came to give us some veggies from her garden last week & while she was here Elijah so kindly come over to say hello and tell her he does playdoh poops, she nicely said OHHH and he responed yeah I pooped playdoh & Pugsley does too!

Sunday night while going to bed I closed the door saying my usual tomorrow we will do something fun & he then requested we fly in a helicoptor, my response I'll see what I can do. Sure enough I had to break his heart the next morning when he asked when we were doing on the helicoptor.

Two weeks ago in the checkout at Target Elijah was telling the cashier that his daddy working over and over again because he would nout respond to him finally I translate to the cashier and said "his daddy is working" she responds to Elijah "oh your daddy working" his response "yes my daddy working & he is brown" She simply nodded.

Ok well smiling Sammy has kindly puked all over himself so I need to go and clean him up and try to get him down for a nap....fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love the pictures. The one of Cookie and the 2 boys is great!!