Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful...

I am thankful for the invention on the telephone without it I would never survive the day.

I am thankful for scarfs the make me feel pulled together even when wearing yoga pants and flip flops.

I am thankful that my fat jeans still fit and that I have not gotten so fat that I need new fat jeans.

I am thankful that my husband still finds me attractive and loves me even if I am wearing my fat jeans.

I am thankful that my boys do not care what I dress them in and most days never give it a second thought.

I am thankful that I have friends that I can give a look to and they know exactly what I am thinking.

I am thankful for Facebook it makes me feel so much closer to those that are far away.

I am thankful for my dishwasher I think it is what makes my marriage a happy relationship.

I am thankful that my boys love music and often bust a move because they feel like it.

I am thankful for Nick Jr and that there is always something on tv for the boys if I need it.

I am thankful for the fact that Noah loves to play in the pack & play most days.

I am thankful that I have been able to breastfeed all three of my boys even if it ment I missed 14 months of cheese and ice cream, your welcome Samuel.

I am thankful for JetBlue direct flights without them I may never see my family and friends.

I am thankful for family traditions and keeping them and adding to them.

I am thankful that my husband works so damn hard and is an honest man.

I am thankful for Skype.

I am thankful that I have family I can call even in the middle of the night if I need them.

I am thankful that I have friendships that don't need daily or even monthly contact but are still special.

I am thankful for the people who love my boys and want to be a part of their lives!

I am thankful that my mother passed on the her love of reading.

I am thankful that my father passed on his love of travel.

I am thankful for my boys and that they make me be a better person and to strive for greatness.

I am thankful that GOD has blessed me with this amazing life that has had a few rough patches but for the most part everyday is DAMN GOOD!!!

This is a tiny list of what I am thankful for, I could go on and on but for now that's just a few.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: