Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pop!


Samuel is a boy after his mommma's heart and loves a sweet of any kind. Today I went up to put Noah in for his afternoon nap and told Samuel I would be right down. Well, before I could even get my boobs back in my bra from feeding Noah I heard the kitchen stool sliding across the floor. I listened closely and heard the tussle of wrappers and his feet scurry back to the living room where I had safely left him in front of the tv. I laid Noah down and returned downstairs to find Samuel with five lollipops, a candy bar, m&m's, and a piece of gum in his tiny fists. He instantly smiled at me and with a huge ear to ear smile in his ever so Samuel scratchy load voice said, "CANDY!". I am a sucker for an afro headed kid with a smile and I let him keep the pops and that made his day he was over the moon and eventually on a a sugar high that ended in a really hard crash.




No comments: