Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010






Halloween 2010 was full of parties, crafts, and candy. We have been celebrating Halloween all month long which makes me smile, I love Halloween! Heck, I LOVE any chance to dress up in any fashion. We had a great day that started with Cookie and the boys an their annual pumpkin carving. I love that Elijah and Samuel designed the face and Cookie then cuts it out with the assistance with a power hand saw. The boys were then lucky enough to watch a few Halloween shows while skipping nap. After a power snack/early dinner it was time to transform my boys into Spiderman and Venom. It was a freezing cold night so after several layers of clothing on went the costumes and out came the smiles. Elijah and Samuel LOVED being dressed up. I surprised them each with a glow stick because what kid doesn't love a glow stick and off they went plastic pumpkins in hand to go trick or treating with the world's best dad. Noah the cutest pumpkin and I a stayed home to give out candy. Over two hours later Cookie and two very tired boys returned home with tons of candy half of which they can not eat because it has nuts in it....too bad for them but good for me! It was an awesome Halloween season and I can not wait for next year!!!!

No comments: