Friday, November 5, 2010

Five on Friday

I hope those that have logged on looking for my FoF don't fall off their chair when they see that I have actually posted for I believe the fifth time this week! So, here it is the first Friday in November I can not believe that it is already November where the HELL has the year gone? November marks the start of the busy season here in the Popotte house with birthday celebrations, anniversary, and holiday happenings from now till Memorial Day we will be busy. Anyways here are some well not some rather five random thoughts, ideas, or comments for Friday.

1. Election day was this past Tuesday, I LOVE to vote, I LOVE the power, the freedom, the excitement, the ideas of expressing what I want or think should change. I really would like to be more informed about local politics and know who is who and what they stand for and what they are doing day in and out. The next time I have a spare second I might investigate this a bit.

2. Noah sleeps all night long and I love it! I did not realize how exhusted I was until he started sleeping all night long. I just wish my boobs would regulate and catch up to his sleeping pattern.

3. Elijah has his first virus of the season this week. He has had a fever off and on the past few days along with a cough but nothing else. I hate seeing him sick and wiped out but I am happy that it took a full two months of being in school before he caught something. Now the question at hand is did he share his tiny ugly germs with his brothers and hence will it distroy Noah's fabulous sleeping?

4. Cookie's birthday is tomorrow (Nov. 6th) and sadly I will be in class all day and unable to shower him with attention, love, and answer to his every need and want. He will be spending the day taking care of the boys and then off to Jack's 2nd birthday party which Elijah is already confused on why it is not for his dad as well.

5. I have class this weekend which I am super excited about I love going to school and actually thinking and sharing ideas and thoughts with other adults but beyond missing Cookie on his birthday I am also sad that I will not be able to take Elijah to church this week. I hope he isn't too disappointed he really enjoyed himself last week and we have been talking about it and GOD a ton this past week. I am working on teaching him the "Our Father" but for some reason he continually mixes it up with the words from the song "Grand Ole Flag". I am sure one day he will get it and make me proud!

No comments: