Friday, November 12, 2010

Five on Friday

There are a few simple things that I look forward to everyday and when they don't happen it really effects my day....so here they are.

1. My morning shower, everyday I take an extremely hot shower before Cookie leaves for work. I LOVE this part of my day and really do need it to function well.

2. My morning chat with Michelle and my mom, as soon as I see their number on the caller id I smile.

3. My ice coffee with coffee mate original creamer and five splenda (I like it sweet).

4. Mid afternoon phone call from Cookie, I love that he calls and checks to see how our day is going.

5. The silence that fills the house at 9pm when the boys are all finally asleep and Cookie is out walking the dog. At this moment I can actually hear myself breath and I love it!

No comments: