Friday, July 24, 2009

An Amazing Mother!

Guess who I am talking about???? My sister Shannon! She is one of the most amazing people that I know & I am extremely proud & honored to call her my sister and my friend. She is a mother that I look up to & I would strive to be like. Her ability to handle all of the daily stresses that are handed to her and still be a great mom is simply amazing to me. What amazes me even more is that she is finally taking the time to take care of herself and schedule some "me time" for a mom who really gives a 110%!!!

I love you Shannie & thank you for making me laugh everyday at the crazy things that you say and actually think!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love you too! Thank you for always being on the other end of the phone to talk to. You are more important to me then you will ever know.