Monday, July 13, 2009

Girls Weekend!

This past weekend I went to the 2nd annual Girls Weekend. This year Danielle hosted up in her new beautiful home in Marblehead. Marblehead was simply beautiful and the perfect setting for endless chatting, drinking, eating, walking, and getting some great sun! It was so nice to leave the boys at home and just be concerned about myself for a moment. I am proud to say that Cookie did an amazing job and never even bothered me while I was away with a question about anything. I also came home to a clean & quiet house which also included that he did the stinky diaper wash. I came fully recharged and ready to be a mom and wife again. Amazing what a few days with good girlfriends can do. Thanks Mary, Danielle, and Michelle for loving me for who I am that accepting what I can offer, I love you ladies!

No comments: