Friday, July 10, 2009

Soccer!

Friday morning could not have come quick enough in the Popotte house, it was finally the day for soccer! Elijah was so excited all week long anticipating the start of soccer. He woke up Friday morning, ran across the hall in to our room, threw the door open and yelled at the top of his lungs "IT IS SOCCER DAY...GET UP MOM!!!"! I am happy to report that soccer was a great success! There were a few points where Elijah had trouble listening but he did great at the soccer aspect. We are lucky enough the Elijah is actually playing soccer with his best friend Cam, the two of them were running the show on Friday and really too cute to watch. I love the Elijah had such a cool best friend and that he gets excited to see him and do things with him. Now the challenge will be for the two of them to pay attention and not just think they are on a play date!

Here are a few pics from soccer, enjoy!!!




4 comments:

Sue said...

I love the last picture. Elijah listening and following the coach and there's Cam's blue and white ball...but where's Cam? Oh yeah, probably off sitting in the goal pouting because *his* coach isn't there! What a disaster it was for the Bliss Family!

KiKi said...

Too cute. I'm sure that they are going to have a great time together. I bet Elijah will love to play soccer! I just hope neither of them closeline the other while they are playing :o)

Jane said...

I love the first picture, he's so comfortable sitting there on that ball while paying attention!

Tanya said...

So fun for them! I am hoping Lucy will play next spring.