Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally Summer

Finally, it seems like summer time around these parts. It has not been the nicest summer at all with constant rain and cooler temps we have not had the chance to use the pool and I just keep finding myself looking at tickets to head south for a few weeks and get some sunshine. Not this week the sun is shining and I am loving every minute of it. What makes this week even more enjoyable Michelle come home with me from our girls weekend and is spending the week here with us. I love having her around she brings a sense of calm and peace that I need in my daily life & it was nice not to have the phone attached to my head while I was out side getting some much need rays.

The boys also loves having her here. They love their Godmother so much and think that she is the best playmate. Michelle & Elijah had tons of fun swimming, drawing with chalk, and indulging in an afternoon popsicle or two.

Thanks Friend, for getting my Elijah back in the pool and swimming whatever you did worked he is now swimming like a champ!





2 comments:

KiKi said...

Finally some fun in the sun! Looks like everyone had a really great time. Who wouldn't love to have such a fun Godmother? Shes always down on the ground playing legos, cars and even dinosaurs. It's interesting when you find out that you can "play" dinosaurs. I enjoyed "playing" Barbies, but ya know, they were people. Eh, boys.

Michelle said...

Hi friend,
I fell right off the blog checks there for a minute, but i just loved taking the last ten minutes to catch up on what you and the boys have been up to and to read all the recent posts. Thanks for the shout outs. I love spending time with the boys. It makes me really wish we all lived closer, but here I go off to Florida. Samuel and Elijah are so sweet and they gave me so much love and so many smiles that week. it was really just what the Dr ordered. Thank you to your hubby and brother Jay for welcoming me into the family mix. And you re right....if we paid for long distance nowadays, you would have saved a fortune on the phone that week. Thanks for having me and I am glad the sun is finally shining and that the whole family is getting to do such great stuff. love M