Wednesday, June 3, 2009

30 years old FINALLY!!!!



HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!!!!
I can not believe that my sister is finally 30 years old. I feel like it has taken her a long long time to get here but I am glad she made it in one piece. I love my sister more than she even knows. I look up to her as mother, a person, and as a women who stands by her beliefs. She is in fact one of the strongest women I know and amazes me on a daily basis with the amount of struggles and obstacles she is able to over come and handle. Hell, it is not easy raising a seven year old who knows more than you do or a four year old who needs to eat every 22 minutes (at least). So, Happy Birthday Shannie I know that this new decade is going to be the best yet!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!




4 comments:

KiKi said...

The cake still looked okay even though Jay thought it didn't need to go in the freezer :o)

Jane said...

Seems like it got here in a blink of an eye to me! I love you too Shannon! I am so proud of the woman you are!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! I know it is a scary one, but I think Dianna and I can attest that we love being in our thirties. It is really great.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! I know it is a scary one, but I think Dianna and I can attest that we love being in our thirties. It is really great. Enjoy!