Saturday, June 6, 2009

Samuel's 1st Birthday Party!!!!




I am still in shock that it has been a year since Samuel was born. I never really truly understood what everyone meant when they kept saying time flies until this past year. Anyways it has been a year of tremendous growth and joy in the Popotte house and I would not change it for anything in the world! So, in celebrating of Samuel's first year of life, Elijah's 1st year as a big brother, & for Cookie and I surviving the year fairly well as parents to two EXTREMELY busy boys we had a birthday bash. The weather was perfect, the food was fantastic, and being surrounded by friends and family was wonderful. We were so lucky that Auntie Shannon & the kids came for Indiana & Kiki came up from Florida to celebrate and spend some quality time with us. Sadly Grammie & Papa were not able to make the trip and were very missed.

Samuel had a great day! He really enjoys hanging out with the kids, bouncing in the bounce house, & listening the Pete sing. Most of all I think he loved his cake. He is just like his momma and could not get enough of the frosting and after finishing his cake went straight to the tub. All and all I would have to say it was a hit! Thank you for everyone who was able to make the celebrating and we hope that you had a good time! Enjoy a few photos from the party.....






2 comments:

KiKi said...

It was such a great birthday bash! I'm glad I was there1

Michelle said...

OK....I need a picture of the first picture on this post of Samuel. That is awesome. Girl...you are good at taking the pics!!! I didn't think anyone could be as cute as Elijah....but now you guys have Samuel. Are ya kidding??? With hair and that sweet nose. He really does look like he is following in your foot steps in regards to cake. Sometimes I swear he is you reincarnated with some of his looks. I wish the Cassinellis could have been at your party.